25 Feb 2010

Blog Following

Ive added a few new blogs to my blog list that I follow.

1. Bippu 4 Life.

A Ukrainian blog that follows the VIP scene around the world covering all makes and models that run the VIP style. Often features saloon cars such as Lexus LS400, Toyota Crown, Toyota Aristo, but also carries vans such as the Honda Odyssey and the Toyota Estima that have the VIP style.

2. I Put In WORK

A blog that focuses on WORK wheels and the car that they are fitted to. Occasionly find a wagon of van that is riding WORK wheels such as the EVO IX wagon I posted before.

3. Build Threads

I love reading about how people put together their cars and what crosses their minds when picking parts, wheels, bodykits etc. Build Threads therefore assists in bringing those builds threads that appear on forums around the world to a central respository. Added bonus is the garage build threads.

4. Auto Otaku

Japanese/USA blog following japanese car culture. Often find a wagon or a van on here.

5. Empty Wrapper

Nice looking blog written by journalist based in Australia covering cars, food and culture. I like the glossy images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment